Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Great Day in Vienna

Currently I'm on a study abroad trip with my school, Lipscomb University, in Vienna, Austria. Here are just a few pics from a day we ventured out to Schonbrunn Palace and to Carnuntum to see some ancient Roman ruins! Enjoy! P.S. - Sorry it's so long since I've posted any photos, I promise that I'll be adding new photos very often from now on, I had just not had anytime to get any real photo work done in a long time, but now... It's on! Much Love. - J.

IMG_2622
This is my buddy Hunter talking to our friend Tyler after we realized we had left him at the last Roman Museum area. heh.

IMG_2584

IMG_2582
Cameron and Chaslynn are awesome!

IMG_2581

IMG_2578
This is my roommate Kyle. As you can tell, we get along great...

IMG_2575
A model of what an old Roman home(Ithink) would look like...

IMG_2558
To answer your question, Yes...

IMG_2534
The view from behind Schonbrunn Palace...

IMG_2466
My super awesome girlfriend... I like her a little bit...

IMG_2456
I feel as though this captures us in our natural way...

IMG_2446
Kyyyyyyy...

IMG_2437
Shelby and Meghan (who is also awesome)!

More to come!
_____________________
Jeffrey Loucks Photography
Jeffrey@Loucks.net


No comments:

Post a Comment