Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jon and Val Engagement

I had the opportunity to take engagement pictures for Jon and Val at Centennial Park and downtown Nashville. These are just a few of my favorites!

Jonathan plays guitar and Val sings... What a perfect fit!


They are both going to be living in Nashville, so we figured it was appropriate to make a trip to the Nashville wall!

Haha, I took pictures of them walking across the street and then looked up and saw the hand come back up on the cross walk sign and had to sprint across the street to make it in time. It was eventful...







This picture was Jonathan's idea... I thought it was genius!





I thought this photo was almost kind of Angelic. On the vibe of (trying not to sound cheesy) "a match made in Heaven"...



_______________________________________________
Jeffrey Loucks Photography
JeffreyLoucksPhotography@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment