Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dixon Wedding

I went down to Houston for spring break, woke up the next day and drove to Louisiana with my buddy Fernando to take some pics at Brian and Amanda's wedding... here are just a few shots that I got of the big day!! Fernando is also an amazing photographer you can check out some of his pics at www.flickr.com/fernandosmf

IMG_4044

IMG_3750

IMG_3911
Recently came across some cool filters, thanks to my buddy bob, did some experimenting with those in these two pictures...

IMG_4007 Vintage

IMG_4007

IMG_4157

IMG_4160

IMG_4182

Overall a great day taking pictures of one of the best moments in life for these two! Super happy for them and I am glad I could be around for it!!


___________
Jeffrey Loucks Photography
JeffreyLoucksPhotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment